Would you like to be on our guest list? You will receive email updates, info on upcoming investigations, and even be able to order a lovely PHW tee shirt!
Email us at email@example.com and we will add you to the guest list. Also, check us out on Facebook!
If you are interested in an investigation of your home, we ask that you answer the questions below as fully as possible in a separate Word document and send it via attachment to our email address. We will ask you to sign it when we meet.
Only serious inquiries, please.
The Paranormal Housewives
Haunting Questions: Confidential Information Sheet: 2012
Before any investigation we conduct, we need background information from the client. This is to protect both the PHW and the client(s). We would appreciate complete answers to the following questions so we are able to make a determination as to whether or not your needs match our expertise.
- Please describe the incidents that led you to contact us.
A) When did the disturbances begin? How long do they generally last? Are they centered on a particular person? Where in the site do they generally occur? Are they auditory, visual, “sensed”, and olfactory or a combination of the above? Do these incidents occur about the same hour? How often do they occur?
B) What is your personal history with paranormal experiences? Have you had these experiences most of your life?
2. What are the names and ages of the people living in the home? Describe the family relationships, if any.
3. Are there any conflicts between members of the household?
4. Do you have animals living in or around the property?
5. Do you have neighbors living close by? Are you close to businesses or schools?
6. Are you the owner of the property? If not, do you have written permission from the owner for the PHW to conduct an investigation of the property? If you rent the property, are you the primary name on the rental agreement? If not, do you have written permission from that person for the PHW to conduct an investigation?
7. Do you know anything about the history of your home or site? If so, please describe:
8. Is there anyone living in the house with a substance abuse issue?
9. Has anyone in the home been diagnosed with mental illness?
10. Do you have permission from everyone in the house or site for the PHW to conduct an investigation of your property?
11. Is anyone in the home taking medications that might cause alterations in perception?
12. Please describe the religious beliefs of the adults living in the home, and/or your personal beliefs regarding the existence of spirits, ghosts, demons/malevolent entities, or life after death in general:
13. What do you hope/expect that we can do for you once the investigation is over?
14. Are there any weapons in the home?
15. Do you want the results of the investigation posted on the website? Check one.
|Yes||NO||Only if anonymous||Maybe**|
*If you indicated MAYBE, please describe below under what conditions you would agree to information from the investigation to be made public:
PLEASE SIGN AND DATE THIS FORM, indicating that the above is true to the best of your knowledge; that you agree to allow the Paranormal Housewives to conduct an investigation of your property on the agreed upon date and time; and that you understand that we make no guarantees or promises regarding the outcome of the investigation.